Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Six Flags

Tonight I met Sara, Emma, Ty, Richard, and Janice out at Six Flags. I had such a good time. I haven't seen them in so long and was quickly reminded how much I miss them!
Here are a few pictures of our Six Flags adventure.


Here is Ty waiting for someone to pass him a drink. This is just before we rode a real rollercoaster that Emma is finally tall enough for. So since she rode it she thought she was an expert!

Emma, trying to tell everyone where to go and drive the stroller at the same time!


Both of them on the swings.

Before it started

Both of their reactions!

So sweet!

Last ride is the log ride!

His reaction going up the hill......and going down it!

We couldn't leave without seeing a show. And of course they chose the cute kid on the front row to dance. Too bad that she didn't like it and started crying.

Finally we ended the night with the parade. But I must say it was kind of sad. It lasted all of 5 mins. So we watched the parade and ate "pink things."

Then it was time to go home and I miss them already! But luckily I get to see them again in just a few weeks!

No comments: