Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A little more randomness.

This weekend several friends and I headed to the beach for our friends', Jill and Ryan, wedding.  It was a great weekend, but the trip was way too short!

We left Friday around lunch and got home around 3pm on Sunday.  We had a few hours on the beach Saturday morning (enough to get a nice sun burn) but that was pretty much it.  And I took no pictures.  I have somehow managed to lose my 3rd charger to my rechargable batteries so my camera has been dead for a while.  I'm determined to find it though! 

Last night we had Bunko at my friend Jenny's house.  This is my second year to be a part of this group.  The group itself is full of random people that really don't hang out any other time but once a month when we play, but I love these girls!  And there is never a dull moment! 


Our theme for the night was "Red, White, and Blue" since Memorial Day is coming up.  These were the glasses you had to wear whenever you got a "Bunko."  Because I NEVER seem to win and I have terrible luck, I wore them proudly for about 30 mins.

Still staying strong in the glasses......

After I was booted from the winners table.

I ended up coming in second place and walking away with a super cute Picnic blanket that I think will be great for laying out on the beach or at the lake!

On a completely different note: 
For the past 7 years we have had "The Generation" which is a service on Thursday nights that targets the 18-34 year old generation.  However, we have had people coming that were all ages.  Two weeks ago we had our last service.  It was probably one of the best worship services I have ever experienced.  I feel so blessed to have been a part of something like this. 
Here are a few pictures I stole from a friend's facebook...

We usually run between 300-400 people, but that night I was told we had close to 700.



Past and Present Leader's at our church and at The Generation

They brought back all of the worship leaders that have been a part of the Generation from the beginning.

Worship Leaders from the very beginning to the very end.

Tonight we have a meeting for our new church that will be starting in September. I'm getting super excited about what the Lord is getting ready to do!

No comments: