Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rammer Jammer!

This weekend was exhausting, but so much fun!  Friday night I went to the lake with the fam and two friends.  Then on Saturday morning my dad invited several of the college/singles up for the day.  All of them went on a mission trip together in the Spring, so it was a "hang out" time for them to catch up and just have fun.  I'm glad it was at our house so I could be a part of it.  I have seriously grown to love all of these people!


Around 3 me and my friend Charli headed to Tuscaloosa for the Bama game!  It was so exciting!  I made my friend Maggie give me a copy of her Alabama Gameday CD.  It has all of the songs and cheers that are done at the games.  I was a little rusty, but that didn't last very long.

Charli and I before leaving for the game.  


Me and Charli at the game


This is Alabama football!  I love it! 


Saturday night we did not leave Tuscaloosa until 12am and got home around 1.  I woke up Sunday morning and headed over to Atlanta with my mom, dad, sis, and sister's friend to take my sister's official senior pictures.  I am sooo excited about these because they were so cute!  I can't wait to share some of them!  

On a different note, this has been such an emotional week, and there has been a lot of randomness going on.  Please keep praying about my job situation.  It seems like God just keeps shutting doors.  I'm a little stressed because there are not many doors that are even options at this point.

P.S.  I have no idea why some of my typing is underlined and blue!  No idea how to change it!








No comments: