Friday, July 24, 2009

Blogging Slacker

I've been so bad about blogging lately--not because nothing is going on, but because there has been so much going on.

I'll start with the most exciting thing.....
I copied and pasted this from my facebook profile:

"Relationship Status:
In a Relationship with
Matt Morris"
I've been wanting to post about this for quite a while now, but it was one of those things that I've gotten to tell most people so I haven't really gotten around to it.
I'm going to tell about how it all happened eventually (I've started on the post but haven't finished it), but for now here are some pics.
Here is Matt... he's amazing!
This picture is from July 4th weekend at the lake.
This is from this past week when I was visiting him in Louisville (where he lives). We were playing golf--well he was playing, I attempted one hole. It didn't go so well. For some reason I don't have very good club to ball contact.


The new job is still going great! I love the doctor I work for and everyone else that I work with.
Hopefully I'm going to get better about my posting.

1 comment:

The Haines said...

Ok, that was not enough info about your new guy! :) Glad you love your job!