Sunday, June 21, 2009

Quick Update.

I know my blog has been neglected lately. I did most/all of my blogging at work when I worked for Student Life and now I haven't really had the time. But today I was determined to make it happen!

Update on my new job: I LOVE it!!!! I just finished up my first week and it was way better than I ever could have hoped for. In my last post about the job, I said that I really think this position was a much better fit for me..... it definitely is. God is good and knew what He was doing!
The doctor I work for is incredible! And I'm working with kids all day. It's pretty fast pase with not a lot of down time-which I love. Working at Student Life I would just be sitting there for hours at a desk and the day would move so slow. I'm having to learn a lot of medical terminology, which is quite funny because I'm also having to learn how to spell a lot of medical terminology. I'm not so great at it yet. Because I'm working for a gastrologist, most of the terminology is in regards to "mother nature" calling, so I'll spare you all the medical words I have learned so far.

As far as the rest of my life goes, I don't think it could get any better! I'm so happy right now! There is more updating to come.... hopefully sooner than later!

P.S. I finally wrote about my pictures that I posted in the last post.

1 comment:

Cristy said...

You forgot to mention your awesome coworkers!!! haha