Friday, October 16, 2009

A random little post

I saw on another blog where someone did a post of the pictures they had on their phone, so I thought I would post some of mine. Some of them are very random!


These were some cupcakes that I made for a friend's birthday.




My dog





Me and Karley when I was in Dallas last summer

Um.... this is something I saw in a magazine and I gave it to my cousin, Sis. I thought it was pretty hilarious!!!


It says, "Hey baby, want to rub some lotion on my back?" haha!
I know yall are going to think I'm so weird!  But I'm ok with it!




My sweet little buddy, Logan!


 
Logan and his dog.

Kaley




If I ever see something strange, I take a picture of it so everyone else can see it too. I thought this Easter Bunny was very disturbing. It's life size. I don't think any kid would want something like this.



Me and Dillion (one of the little kids I used to babysit).




Dillion, Kaydence, and Haley




Logan at the Zoo

Lake



My dad's father's day card. I had to add the "s" so it could be
from both me and my sister.


Kaley and Logan at the mall

Flowers


This is Eve. It was painted on a nursery wall at a church we helped out at. I just thought it was a little risque for the church nursery.

And here is Adam

 
The snake we/my friend Cody killed in our driveway.


Some more flowers that I really like the colors of.


Spiderman (AKA my friend Hunter)-My first experience at face painting at Children's Hospital


3 comments:

Kallie said...

if you drew your header (i am assuming you did!), it looks incredible! you are so talented :) maybe one day when i am done with school and paid off all my loans, i can commission you to draw my life story as well! see you tommorrow!!!

Kate said...

Eve is kind of risque - I agree!!

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://unihucame.freecities.com/nahipy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money