Monday, April 19, 2010

Slowly but surely!

SLOOOOWLY, but surely, I'm getting the pictures up of my vacation to LA and Vegas.  I can't remember what day this is, but it was probably one of my favorites.

Lunch on the beach in Malibu
Ann and Keith (AKA: Ozzie)
Kar and I

I love these people!


After lunch we went over to Pepperdine to see Karley's dorm and decided to run around Malibu. These are some of the pics we took that day.

 There isn't a whole lot I can say about the views, except that they were AMAZING!



Please excuse my poof on my hair... the wind caught it!




 This is also the day I had my first celebrity spotting..... (Besides Heidi and Spencer from The Hills, but I don't really count them..... I saw them at the Apple Store.)....... Patrick Dempsey!  I was pretty excited.  He was outside eating at this little outdoor shopping center in Malibu.  I played it very cool and didn't embarrass myself!

My pictures are scattered all over, so that is my excuse of why it's taking so long for me to get them up!

2 comments:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hi Brittany! I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hi! Your header is so stinkin' cute, I just love it. These pictures from Cali are awesome, and I can't believe you saw McDreamy!! Was he just as gorgeous in real life?

Hope you're having a great weekend!! :)

Kate said...

These are gorgeous pictures!! So glad you had a good time, sweet girl!

{I don't consider Speidi celebrities either!}