Monday, April 12, 2010

Finally!

It's been a year since I moved and I finally finished my room this weekend.

My dad, mom, and I worked on this headboard all week and put it up Friday night.  I'm very excited with the way it turned out!  The bed skirt (which I made myself... not to brag!) is wrinkled.  I tried ironing it and burnt a hole all the way through.  Luckily it was on the end and I could cut it off.

Curtains



Thanks Maggie and Sis for helping!  Even if you didn't know what you were getting yourselves into :)

3 comments:

Morgan said...

It is beautiful! You need to give me lessons, you are really good at this!

The Haines said...

It looks great Brittany! Reminds me a lot of our bedroom (colors and fabrics).. need you to come help me finish it tho!

Kate said...

Your room looks great! I am so impressed with your bedskirt and headboard! You should post some tutorials!