Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wedding Review

My friend Courtney got married this past weekend.  She and I have seriously been friends our whole lives.  Our moms have been friends since the 1st grade.  She married Zack who is on his way to becoming a professional golfer.  Like seriously.  He is 4th in the world for amateurs.  
The wedding was beautiful, the bride was beautiful, and everything was a lot of fun.

Here are some pics of the wedding and wedding festivities.....

My friend Rachel.  Well the back of her.  I did her hair right before the wedding.  I was pretty excited about how it turned out because it only took me about 10 mins.  So I guess I'm being pretty vain right now, but here it is.
Courtney and Zack cutting the cake.  His cake was so good.  Peanut Butter and chocolate.
This is from our Bridesmaids Dessert and Coffee night at Cheesecake Factory
I have no idea why I'm smiling like this.  
(Julie, Me, and Rachel)
Crystal, Julie, Jennifer, and Me
(The Bride is on the front row in the blue and black dress)

All of the girls at the Rehearsal
Pre-Wedding Pictures
All of my best friends from high school.  
Lacy-she is with child right now :), Me, Breanna, Rachel, and Courtney
Me and Lacy
Several of the bridesmaids went to the beach two weekends ago.  This is me and Rachel when we were out to eat one night.







1 comment:

lorazine said...

love all the pics! I am glad you pointed out that I was with child so people dont think i am just fat! :)