Monday, June 15, 2009

Murder Mystery Dinner Party

Last Sunday night Autumn and I (mostly Autumn-I was kinda preoccupied ) hosted a murder mystery party. Autumn found a website where you can buy them. It was soooo much fun and I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for something fun to do with a group of about 15 people.

The theme of ours was a Mobster Wedding Reception. Everyone has a part and you have to come dressed in character (you get an invitation with all of that info on it before you get to the party).


The punch and cake table. We made a bride and groom's cake. (The more you get into it, the more fun it is!)


Bride's Cake


Groom's Cake



Leah & Andy (The Bride and Groom)




Leah was the victim. We outlined her body after she "died."






1 comment:

Maggie said...

Where did she get this? I am trying to find somthing fun for my sisters 21st birthday...I think this would be fun!