Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Week Kick Off!

Last night we had our annual "High School Friends" Christmas Party.  Every year we vary on what we do-which is usually go to someone's house or go out to dinner.  This year we opted for dinner out because it's just easier.
It's so rare that people stay friends after high school, but I love these girls and we have so much fun everytime we get together. 

Me, Rachel, Lacey, Lacy

Nicole and I

Me and Bre

Courtney, Rachel, Lacey







I'm missing the group pic from last night.  My camera decided to quit working for it so I'm waiting on someone to post it on Facebook.
But here are previous years....

Christmas 2008


Christmas 2007 (AWFUL picture of me! ugh!)


Christmas 2006


Christmas 2005


I'm missing pics from years 2003 and 2004.  Those days were pre-digital camera and facebook so they are harder to come by.
Tonight we are having some people over to watch Christmas Vacation.  I haven't sat down and watched this whole movie in forever, so I'm pretty excited about it!

Merry Week of Christmas!

2 comments:

The Haines said...

What a great tradition! And you could never take a bad picture silly girl! Merry Christmas!

Morgan said...

It is awesome that y'all do that every year. Very cool.