Friday, December 04, 2009

Week 4

This week kicked off mine and Lacy's 4th week of 5:15am workouts!  I'm actually kinda starting to enjoy it.  The initial waking up process is terrible- I'm not a morning person!  But once we get there, I'm good.  We are working out in our church gym.  My favorite part...... the old people that are there every morning with us! haha!  They are so encouraging and unlike Lacy and I, they are morning people.  They are always smiling and have something witty to say.  Sometimes I don't know how to respond, so I just laugh and keep going.

Other Updates:

Thanksgiving:  I somehow failed to take any pictures.  I'm pretty bummed about it because my family from Houston was in town.  But it was great!

Black Friday:  Lindsey was in town and spent the night Thursday night so we could get up at 3am and be at the mall by 4.  My mom met us at my house and the 3 of us went out to battle the crazies!  Honestly, we got some good deals, but I'm not sure I will be gracing the Galleria with my presence at 4 in the morning next year.  But I think I said that last year too.

I haven't felt well this week and turns out it's because I have broncitis.  I have some meds. so hopefully I'll be good after the weekend.  My mom and I are heading to Memphis tomorrow to see Emma in her Wizard of Oz play.  We are pretty excited to see her!  And tomorrow morning I have my first of many Christmas parties of the season.  It's that time of year again!

2 comments:

Kallie said...

that is awesome -- 4 weeks!! have a wonderful rest of the holiday season till i see you again!!!

Kate said...

Good for you, girl, for getting up for 5:15am workouts! I always say I'm going to do it but somehow when the time rolls around I can never make myself get up!!

So I just saw that you work for Student Life. I LOVED Student Life camp when I was in high school; seriously, it was the highlight of my summer. And my husband (who is a youth pastor) and I took our youth group to the camp with Louie Giglio in Gatlinburg this past summer. We had *SUCH* a good time!