Thursday, July 03, 2008

It's nice being Home

It has been about three years since I have gotten to partake in normal day to day activities with my family.  Even though I have loved being in Texas, I still missed it!  So much has changed since I have been gone.  Friday night, I went with my sister and cousins to a Friday night movie outside at our local Civic Center.  It was so fun to just be able to hang 
out without the thoughts of only having a few more days to see them during a short visit. 
I do not know how much longer I will be able to do this, because I honestly have no idea what is in store for my life, but while I am here I'm going to enjoy it!

Me and Kaley (Candace's little girl)

Candace, Me, and Sis
Me and My Cousin, Sis (AKA:  Kristen- Long story, but we have called her Sis her whole life.)


Me and Logan (My cousin, Candace's, little boy.  Candace is Sis' sister.)

Me and My Sister

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see your blog!! Sounds like things are going well for you! We miss you!