Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Trying to stay Optimistic.

This is what I'm doing right now..... trying to stay positive and not lose hope.

There are a few things pending as far as my job situation goes.  I am working at Student Life until the end of September.  After that, I really do not know.  I have very random things that I'm looking into.  However, there just isn't enough information to even start listing some of them. After I actually have a job though, I might go into more detail.  Please pray that the Lord provides (which I know in my heart He will) the right job for me and my life right now.

I'm trying to find a place to live.  Currently I'm with my parents.  As great as they are, it's time for this bird to leave the nest.  Hopefully I will have some exciting news in the next few days/weeks regarding this!  Please pray we find a great deal!  And that we find furniture and all those things you need to live on your own!  My mom's going to be sad to give up her dishes she has at our lake place.  They were mine from my apartment.  Sorry Madre!

Proverbs 16:9
"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."


1 comment:

The Lipman's said...

I know that the Lord will provide something AMAZING for you in no time at all! You deserve nothing but the best!