Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Right Now....

Right now, my life is so confusing.  I have no idea what God is up to.  I don't feel like writing about it, because honestly, I just don't want to think about it.  I'm pretty numb at this point.  I just don't know what to pray for anymore.

Right now, I'm trusting God, but yet I'm doubting myself.  

Right now is the hardest and most exciting time of my life.

Right now I'm praying for contentment.  And learning what that really means.

Right now I'm learning that "It" isn't all about me.  I have to stop trying to figure out why things happen and how they are supposed to effect me.  I'm just a small part of a much bigger plan.

Right now there are a few people I want to just shake and ask them "What are you thinking!?!" (I'm pretty positive, it will not be anyone who actually reads this blog.  So the four or five of you guys are safe!)

Right now I want to be at the next step of my life, but I'm still stuck where I am. (And that is not me saying I wish I was married now!)

Right now, I don't know what that next step will be.  So I'm putting my entire life in God's hands, knowing that it will be worth it.

This is an amazing song by Rita Springer.  It's so where I am right now.  If you've never heard it, download it.  

"It's Gonna Be Worth It All"

I don't understand Your ways
Oh but I will give You my song
Give You all of my praise
You hold on to all my pain
With it You are pulling me closer
And pulling me into Your ways

Now around every corner
And up every mountain
I'm not looking for crowns
Or the water from fountains
I'm desperate in seeking, frantic believing
That the sight of Your face
Is all that I need
I will say to You

It's gonna be worth it
It's gonna be worth it
It's gonna be worth it all
I believe this
It's gonna be worth it
It's gonna be worth it
It's gonna be worth it all
I believe this

You're gonna be worth it
You're gonna be worth it
You're gonna be worth it all
I believe this
You're gonna be worth it
You're gonna be worth it
You're gonna be worth it all
I believe this

No comments: