Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My "7" List

7 Things I want to Do Before I Die:

1. Get Married

2. Have babies!

3. Be a grandmother

4. Travel, travel, travel!

5. Lots of mission work.

6. Live in another country. Not forever, but for a short time.

7. Have a large family.

7 Things I Can Do:

1. Paint (Like paintings, not walls)

2. Hair/Makeup

3. Plan Events

4. Procrastinate

5. Shop (I'm good at finding great stuff for a good price!)

6. Change a tire

7. Babysit. ( I love kids and I love to keep them! Unless they are bad kids.....)



7 Things I Cannot Do:

1. Food with weird textures or smells

2. 24--- The show ( I have tried several times, I just can't do it!)

3. Wake Board (I want to so bad, but something in my brain doesn't click with my body to get up)

4. Shop when I have no money to spend

5. Read in the car (I get motion sickness like an old woman!)

6. Grow my fingernails out. I have an awful habit of biting them or they just break.)

7. Sit on my bed when it's made. I hate it and I'm seriously OCD about it.



7 Things that Attracted me to my hubby: (Well I don't have a husband so I'll just say qualities I'm attracted to)

1. Obviously someone who loves the Lord. And they are passionate about it.

2. Someone who cares about and thinks about others. So I guess they aren't selfish.

3. Someone I can laugh with and doesn't take everything so seriously, but has a serious side.

4. Someone that everyone likes and he gets along with most people. Especially my friends and family.

5. A family man.

6. Someone who is adventurous and willing to try new things.

7. I need someone who is a guy's guy. I can't handle the feminine boys. No offense to anyone. I just need manlyness.

7 Celebrities I want to Meet:

1. Reese Witherspoon

2. Jennifer Aniston

3. Jessica Simpson

4. Brad Pitt

5. Patrick Dempsey

6. Sara Evans

7. Kimberly Williams Paisley (Kind of random, I know!)


**This was a lot harder than I thought I would be! I took out a section called "7 Things I say the Most." I couldn't come up with any!

I tag Sara, Amy C., Jessica G., and Beth Spray


No comments: