Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Poison Update.

WARNING!  THIS IS GROSS!

So I'm sure when I said I would do a better job of posting pictures, this is not what you expected.  But I have seen worse in the blogging world!

This was the poison oak last Friday.  It got much worse so I went to the doctor.  Apparently it got infected.  


I got some medicine and here we are today:
*My arms are double jointed so I think they look weird like this.

I'm almost cured!  Unfortunetly, it spread to my neck, chin, and in my hair line before it started healing.

I'm sorry you have to see this.  Hopefully one day I will be able to post cute pictures of my kids and not stuff like this  :)

This weekend is my sister's pageant at school.  I love her dress.  My mother will demand my camera have batteries so pictures will not be an issue.  

Friday night is my night to host Bunko for our group.  ( I always refer to it as a league, but I know that's not right!) I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and looked at their 80% off stuff for some of my prizes.  I found so much good stuff!!!!  I want to keep it all for myself!  I know I have to give up a few things though.

I'm very excited about my menu too!  It's an Italian theme.  I'm doing this for the main dish.  It seems very easy and looks like it taste good too.  And it will be great for a big group.  
I'm doing salad with dressing from Olive Garden, and I'm getting some of their breadsticks too.  You can buy them uncooked and then you can cook them yourself.  I also got the recipe for their Alfredo sauce to make fettucini alfredo.  And yes, I love Olive Garden!

Here is my dessert.  Here is my appetizer.  Not the punch.

Sunday I have another bridal shower.  It's for my friend Courtney.  We have been friends our whole lives.  Our moms have been friends since they were in 1st grade!
She is marrying Zach, who is on his way to being a pro golfer.  Like seriously.  He is number four or five in the world right now for amateurs.  
Trying to make it pro in the golfing world is crazy!  It's way different than other sports.  That is very random, but I'm learning a lot about it right now.

Ok, I have a meeting to get to.  I'm supposed to get off early today, but it's not looking like that is going to happen :(

2 comments:

The Lipman's said...

BLESS your HEART! I'm so glad that it is getting better love!

Phillips said...

The oak looks so much better!!! and the food looks great!!!