Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Bunko

My Bunko Friday night went really well.  My food, wasn't quite as good as I would have liked, but there's not much you can do when it's over.  Here's a recap of the food:

Lasagna Cups:  Really good, but next time I will use more garlic

Alfredo:  A complete mess!  The cheese refused to melt in the sauce and it just wasn't good.  Next time I want Olive Garden alfredo sauce, I'll just go eat there.

Spinach Dip:  This is an amazing recipe!  If you like spinach dip, you have to try it.  Everyone said it was the best they have ever eaten.  

Mini Cheesecakes:  The cheesecake part was very good.  They had Reese's in the middle of them, but they didn't melt as much as I would have hoped.  There was also too much graham cracker in the bottom of the pan.  

Overall everything turned out really great!  I love Bunko nights.  Playing is so fun, but we always end up sitting around talking after.  Our conversations are so unpredictable!

The Tables.  I forgot to take a picture before everyone got there (Probably because everything took way longer for me to cook than expected and I was running way behind!) so I had to set it back up at the end of the night so I could get a pic.
Charli and Stacey

Watching the "Dancing With the Stars" work out video that was one of my prizes.  Notice it says "watching" the workout video :)










P.S.  There is a certain show that I will not even say the name of anymore but it involves one man trying to find the love of his life among 25 different women.  I hate that show and I will never, NEVER watch it again.
That's all I am saying.
EVER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already transferred the music onto the iPhone and I have the earphones that came with the iPhone but can I still play music without the earphones?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.divyabhaskar.co.in/blog/index.php?blog_id=47]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made site!
Just thought this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/bug-party-supplies.html]bug Party Supplies[/url].