Sunday, January 24, 2010

About Me

1.  I love baths.  I take at least one every day.  Usually before I go to bed.  They help me sleep better.  I have been known to stay in there for hours at a time, not everytime though.  Most of the time I read. 
The worst part is I leave the water running the entire time.  Usually when the hot water is gone, that means it's time to get out.  I know it's bad for the environment, but I do other things to try and make up for it. 

2.  I think I'm a pretty sensitive person and I'm not good at hiding my emotions.  Not sensitive in the cry baby way.  Maybe it's more tender hearted.  I don't know, but I'm definitely not afraid to cry.

3.  I have major OCD when it comes to people sitting on my bed when it's made.  If its not made, have at it.

4.  One of my guilty pleasures if Britney Spears music.  Don't judge me.

5.  Most of my friends make fun of me because I blog.  Lucky for me, I don't care.  And a lot of them read my blog.  They think it's funny I read about people I don't really know. 

6.  I hate washing clothes.

7.  If I had a choice, I wouldn't get any older.  25 is a good age for me.  But it is soooo weird that I'm 25.

8.  I'm currently learning a lot about trusting the Lord.

9.  I have a lot of really good friends, who live all over the place. 

10.  I love my family.

11.  I hardly EVER drive over 2 RPMs.  (I think it's actually 2000) This usually means I average about 60MPH on the interstate.  I'm definitely in the slow lane with the grandma's! ha!
-I do this to save gas, just FYI. And it really does work.

12.  I love candles

13.  I love fresh flowers.

14.  Hydrangeas are my favorite flower.

15.  I love movies-going to the movies and watching them at home.  I especially love a good romantic comedy.

Ok, that's all I can think of for now.  I reserve the right to add more later!




BONUS:  These are currently a few of my favorite things:

Gatorade G2 (I've never liked Gatorade before, but I tried this and I'm addicted to it).



Dove Dark Chocolate




Weight Watcher Ice Cream Candy Bars
They taste like these...


But not as bad for you.  And they are so GOOD!



This
+

These! 

3 comments:

Stephanie M. Page said...

Oh, I liked that post. Where do you get those weight watcher candy bars? And, our friends can't know the joy of the blog world until they have entered! =) Glad I found you! I am now following.

Anonymous said...

16. You happen to associated with greatness in the form of ME.

Limbaugh

Cristy said...

really? Brittney Spears music? Really??