Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Still Here

I'm still here.  Just not a whole lot going on that I find blog worthy. 

Random note, I started taking vitamins this week.  I'm hoping they will give me more energy.  I'm lacking motivation to work out and I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I feel exhausted all the time.  Which is because work is crazy busy right now.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'm open to hearing about them. 

And just because I have nothing else to blog about, here are some random pictures that never made the blog.  I just closed my eyes and chose these, so they really are random.

My friend Cristi and I At Mallory's Lingerie Shower
Side note:  10 years ago, if anyone would have ever told me she and I would have been friends now, I would not have ever believed them.  There are so many people like this in my life now.
Does anyone else have friends like that?


Me and Karley when the Osborn's were here in July.  The picture here is my inspiration for the rooster picture in my house.  Karley painted it for me after seeing this one.  It's in a few post back.

These were my eyelashes I wore for Halloween this year.

Mal and I at the Alabama Theater.  They play Christmas movies here during the holidays.  Mal had never seen 'White Christmas.'

That's all I have for now!

1 comment:

Cristy said...

wear those skates at work like we talked about!!