Monday, February 28, 2011

Today is the day!

Bootcamp starts today!  This is how I feel about it.....


Apparently we have to do a shuttle run?!?!  Didn't I do that in elementary school?  I practiced last night, so we will see how it goes. 
Want to know what I'm dreading the most about bootcamp?  (Ok, maybe not the most, but it's pretty high on the list-and the list is pretty long!)  Sometimes they post pics on the official "Bodyshock Bootcamp"  facebook page to promote bootcamp.   I'm pretty sure a picture of me during class isn't what they need to get more people to attend. 
I honestly don't think it's going to be as bad as it is in my head, but I want to expect the worst so that I might be a little relieved when I get there and it isn't some kind of new torture technique they might consider using in prison.

These are the ladies that will be attending with me:

Jecca and Kourtney

Cristi (This is a pic of her and her husband-which she likes to call him her "Italian Stallion."  Haha!  She's going to kill me!)

and April


I have a lot of fun with these girls, and I'm hoping I don't get the giggles during class!

And here are some pics of my weekend....

Friday night a few girls got together and went to dinner and then came back over to our house for cupcakes and a movie.
Maggie brought these.  It's reasons like this I need bootcamp in the first place.  So thank you Maggie :)



We also built a fire in our fire pit.  It was a very last minute decision so all we had for fire wood was our Christmas tree that is still sitting behind our house and a phonebook.  Not really the best idea I've ever had.  We had a big flame but there was so much smoke you really couldn't get near the fire.  My plan was to sit by the fire, drink coffee, and eat our cupcakes.  Unfortunetly, between the smoke and the fact that I just can't figure out how to make good coffee, that didn't really happen.


We gave it a good attempt


I saw a cute wreath on another blog that I really liked.  I tweeked it a little and here is the finished project.



Hope everyone is having a Happy Monday!  I actually look forward to Mondays now because I really enjoy starting a new week.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Yall are going to do great tonight! The cupcakes are totally worth it even if I did have to run Saturday to make up for them!

April said...

I'm nervous but excited about bootcamp!!!
I feel like "not getting the giggles" will not be an opoption when it involves the 4 of us:0)

Kate said...

So glad you have friends to do bootcamp with you! How is it going?

And I love this wreath! Is that ribbon or fabric that you wrapped it with?