Friday, February 25, 2011

Superficial Post

This may be a post that not many people really care about, but I know I've talked to some of you about make-up in the past so I thought I would just share.

I've recently made the switch to bareMinerals make-up.  And by recently, I mean last weekend.  Several friends wear it so I thought I would give it a try.  For the past year I have been wearing M.A.C.-which I love, but I was ready for something new.


Incase any of you are considering it, here are my thoughts so far:

1.  It is way better coverage than I thought it would be.
2.  It last longer than I thought it would. (As far as staying on all day)
3. It takes several days to get used to.  At first I didn't think I was going to like it, but I'm starting to become a fan.
4.  I'm curious how often I will have to buy it.  I don't think it's going to last as long as my other make-up has in the past.
5.  I LOVE the bronzer that comes in the starter kit. 

So that's all I have so far.  Let me know how you feel about it if you've tried it or if you have any other make-up suggestions.

I will say that I have heard it may be unsafe???  Apparently it's bad for you because you inhale the particals or something like that.  I'm hoping it's not as bad as it sounds!

1 comment:

mal said...

You could always shove cottonballs in the nostrils so it then becomes "safe" makeup. You're welcome for the great advice :) I just wouldn't post any pics of that...the cotton ball-in-nose-look isn't too flattering on anyone :)