Friday, April 15, 2011

Weight Loss Challenge Week 2

As of this morning, I have lost 3.3lbs this week.  Even though I would love for it to be more like 10lbs :)  I'm pretty excited about it. 

Especially since we had small group at my house this week and one of the girls left this......


 "Sugar cookie flavored ice cream with a big blue icing swirl and colored buttercream freckles."

My ultimate weakness= white birthday cake with icecream, so I knew I was in trouble with this.  I ended up having to melt the remaining ice cream in the sink.  That was hard because it is soooo good.

My goal has been to do some type of physical activity everyday this week. Monday and Thursdays are Bootcamp.  So I'm trying to add something on the other days. 
We recently got one of these.  It is actually a better work out than I thought it would be.


3 down, 17 more to go :/

6 comments:

Maggie said...

You are awesome! At least you weren't up 4lbs.
PS: Did Sis tell you that I weighed myself on your scale last week and it was 5lbs heavier than mine at home. (I'd weighed at home that same day so I don't think it was this weeks gain showing up.)

Alex Carter said...

Congrats on your 3.3 pound loss!!! I'm a new follower and also participating in the jiggle challenge!!

Unknown said...

3 pounds is awesome! Keep it up, girl!

Greer's Gossip said...

Wow that is very impressive, especially with that ice cream in the house. Love birthday cake ice cream!! Keep up the good work!

Jacquie said...

Wow! That actually looks like fun!! How do you workout with that?

Rachel said...

3.3 lbs is awesome!! Way to go!