Friday, April 01, 2011

What I'm Loving....

I think everyone does these on Wednesdays, but let's just pretend I posted this two days ago.  I'm trying to fight against this blogging rut I'm in.

So here are a few things I'm currently loving:

.....I'm loving that it's almost time for lake weather! 

Karley and I last year on July 4th

.....I'm loving that my friend asked me to come to the beach and do her hair and make-up for her wedding.  It's a very small wedding so only family will be there.  I'm also going to do something on the beach for them decor wise.  It won't be anything big, but just something to add for pictures.

This is my inspiration

.....I'm loving this book I recently started.  In my opinion its pretty deep, or maybe I'm just slow :)  Either way, it makes you think.  I am reading it pretty slow because I feel like I have to do a lot of processing.  Maybe its not the book that is so hard to grasp, but actually applying what your reading to your life. 
It talks about joyful thanksgiving, which seems like such an easy concept, but actually is much more challenging than I was expecting.
My only complaint is her writing is very poetic and I can't decide how I feel about it.


And another update....... I'm LOVING this.......


It has been going great!  I have made it every week without missing a class.  My only problem is it's only two days a week so I've got to do something else at least 2 more days.  And the cold weather we have had recently has been less than inspiring.  I'm pretty over it and ready for summer.

......I'm loving Dancing with the Stars this season!  I wasn't excited about the cast at first but now I'm loving them!  I watch way too much reality t.v. though and need to prioritze. 


....I'm loving Twitter right now!  I check it way too much!  When I first started twitter a few years ago, I thought it was the dumbest thing ever.  And now I'm a little obsessed.  I follow way too many celebrities though.  It's embarrassing.  But apparently not embarrassing enough to stop.  I've seriously considered having two accounts simply because I feel that people like Beth Moore, John Piper, David Platt, etc should not be surround by words from every reality star there is, all of the Kardashions, and the Bronx Zoo cobra.


......And the last thing on my list is Google Reader.  I love it!  I may not be blogging as much, but I'm definitely still reading way too many blogs.  I recently introduced Maggie to it and she loves it too!  It makes reading blogs so much easier.  The only problem is that I never comment anymore because it's not really set up for that.


No comments: