Wednesday, March 19, 2008

1st Mavs Game!

Well tonight I got to go to my first Mavericks Game. It was so much fun! Keith got tickets from a business friend and we got to sit in a suite! It was so great! They had food, drinks, and a large dessert cart. It was such a great night!
A copy of our tickets.
On the way to the game. We only had three tickets so Ann let us go. She was greatly missed!



Karley and I took tons of pics in the suite before the game started.





Time for the game to start!


Ok, so now for the best part! I was joking/being serious with Karley about a celebrity being at the game. They were playing the Lakers and it was a huge game, so I knew that there would have to be! Well, on the way I said "what if Jessica and Tony are there." And we laughed it off. I still didn't want to give up though, so I was scanning the crowd when I really spotted them! Karley and I freaked out a little bit. I know a lot of people don't like her, but I do. So here are the picture we took. We got a little obsessed with it.










P.S. I'm still working on how to post pictures. My formatting is way off! Sorry!

No comments: