Sunday, March 16, 2008

1st Timer!

So I was on Spring Break this week and decided I would treat myself to a Spring Break Facial. The nail salon I go to also offers the facial service (I love my nail place! The best one I have ever been to and they are not expensive at all! It's on the top ten things I will miss most about Dallas).

I was getting a pedicure the other day and read on their menu (not sure what it's called), that they offer facials. Well, since I have never had one before I decided I would treat myself.

Let me just say that it was one of the most painful experiences I have ever had in my life! I can't believe I volunteered myself for that! And not just volunteered, I paid for it! You had to pay a little extra if you wanted them to do the blackheads (haha! sorry for being a bit graphic). So I was like, "why not!" Well, I'll tell you why not....... It hurts! I seriously thought my teeth were going to fall out because I was grinding them so hard. I almost had tears!

But the good news is that the outcome was very good! I really could tell a big difference. And the lady says that the first time is always the worst! Not sure if she was being encouraging or just wanting more of my money! She also did a half hour massage once the torture was over. So now I'm not completely convinced I'll never get another one....

1 comment:

Phillips said...

I love it all, thanks for FINALLY updating. I can't believe your facial hurt, mine never did, but maybe that just means my face wasn't cleaned enough, and I definitely didn't get a massage!!! Loved seeing you last week--miss you Sara