Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Confession and other random pics.

This is kind of embarrassing, but obviously not so embarrassing that I'm above putting it on here. 
Remember when I did THIS,  well apparently I never got around to mailing my hair that day, because I found it in my closet last night still in the envelope!  I know that's so gross!  But the hair still looked good.  I wonder if there is an expiration date on that stuff?  I'm still going to mail it though.  I guess they will know when they get it if it can be used or not.

And something else that might be more than you want to know/see... here is the bruise I mentioned in my previous post.  My leg looks very weird in this picture.  Maybe it's the angle.


This picture is from a couple of weeks ago when my family went bowling for my dad's 50th birthday.
My mom and I

Sister, Mom, and Me

This is what happens when we try to get him to smile for a picture.

 This is from our snow day on Friday.  I got home thinking someone might be there to take pictures in the snow, but Roskee (my roommates dog whom I have a very love/hate relationship with) was the only one I found.  And the neighbors were outside so I thought it would look strange if I was taking self-timer pictures by myself, so this is the next best thing.

Saturday night we got really cheap tickets to the Black Eyed Peas concert.  I'm not a huge fan, but it was a fun concert.

My mom usually cooks lunch on Sundays.  This is our Valentine's lunch.
Notice anything wrong with this pic?

A little cake type-o.  We fixed it though.

And just because these kids are so adorable.... here are a few pics of Kaley and Logan.

This kid seriously melts my heart.  He tried to convice everyone that his real dad's name was Christopher.  Too bad he doesn't know anyone named Christopher.  No idea where he came up with that!

Kaley practicing for her dance competition.  She can definitely shake it!  So much so though she gets in trouble some for some of the moves she comes up with! haha!  The girl likes to shimmey!

No comments: