Friday, April 24, 2009

Rat's Nest???

I'm getting ready to mail my hair today.  It seriously looks like some kind of rat sitting on my desk..... kinda gross!

And I really do like it short.  It's so much easier!  And, the hair I'm sending in really isn't that much.  I mean to me it was, but to make a wig?!?!  I would love to see how they make the wigs and just the process that goes along with it.

P.S.  I hope no one at work saw me taking these pictures :/  

Oh, and I ran out of gas last night on my way to church.  I seriously coasted into the church parking lot!  Thank the Lord for green lights, good friends, and no messed up fuel filter!  

And because you are probably wondering.... I usually have 19 miles when my gas light comes on.  Well I guess something was off because it said I had only went 4.  So technically, it really wasn't even my fault.  My dad was out of town so we are going to hope he doesn't hear about that!  

I have pictures from my weekend but I left my purse at home.  **I'm obviously distracted or something because I've been a little off my game these past two days :)  We went to the zoo though.  My first trip in YEARS!  It was so much fun!

I'm super excited about tomorrow because I'm going yard selling!  Hopefully I'll find some good stuff!


No comments: