Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Home Project

I'm finishing up my vacation posts, but until then here is a little home project my mom and I did. 

I took this with my phone, so it's terrible quality.  But it's an earring holder.  Basically just a picture frame with screen behind it.  We just stapled the screen to it.


I hung mine behind my door so you really can't see it, but it's still super cute!

And I'm pretty excited because I finally got the stuff to make my headboard that I've been talking about for a year now.  Hopefully it will get done this weekend!

Also, an update for the People on my "running."  I have to use that term loosely because technically I don't think I really qualify as a runner.  It's more of a jogger.  I started out as a wogger (combination of a walker and jogger), but I have now advanced to just a jogger.  The most I'm up to is almost 6 miles.  Which is great I think, except that between Lacy's vaca to the beach and mine to California, we fell behind a little.  We are supposed to do 9 this weekend.  9 miles!  That seems like so much.  I can run from my house to downtown Birmingham in 9 miles.  It's a little crazy when I think about it.  But we are determined. I think.

Everyone has asked me if I've become addicted to it.  And my answer is "NO."  Yesterday we ran through some trails and I loved it!  We only did 3 miles though.  Which, in my opinion, is just enough.  Once this 1/2 Marathon is over, I doubt I will do another one. Honestly, it just hurts when you run/jog that long.  So I'm just going to stay around the 3 mile marker.  But this woman on the biggest loser couldn't work out and so she walked like 18 miles.  So I thought, "If she can do 18 miles, then I can do 13."  Right?
We shall see.

1 comment:

Lyndsey Robinson said...

Love the earring holder. I just saw those in the Pottery Barn magazine (i think:). Super cute!! Love your vacation pictures too.