Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Review

For some reason, I just can't get motivated to finish posting my vacation pictures.  So until then, here is how my weekend went:

Friday:  I met some girls for dinner and then we went and watched Bounty Hunter.  I thought it was good, but I might have been the only one in our group that really liked it.  I think I just liked it because I'm a big Jennifer Anniston and Gerald Butler fan and I always try to find the good in movies if it has actors I like.  Some call it crazy, but I'm calling it loyal :)

Saturday:  I slept in and cleaned.  It was so pretty outside, so I ran Saturday afternoon.  Saturday night a friend hosted a Twilight party.  I haven't read the books, but I like the movies. 
On the way home, Autumn and I witnessed what we thought was a high speed police chase.  They ended up pulling the guy over, so we turned around and went back to see if there was anything exciting happening  There wasn't.  We were disappointed.

I stole this picture from Maggie's blog. 

Sunday:  I basically went to church and layed around all day.

And that was pretty much my weekend. 

No comments: