Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

First of all something really random, as I type this I can hear my roommate talking in her sleep and for some reason that always freaks me out.  I can't tell what she's saying though.  But that really has nothing to do with what this post is about.

So....... my friend Maggie has been doing Wednesday Weigh-In for the past couple of months.  Basically she is just tracking her weight loss on her blog (P.S. Maggie, you're linky thing isn't working.  You might want to take a look at that!).  And she has done so well.  She's my current inspiration!

This week, she decided to put a link thing on there so other people can join in.  She's crazy if she thinks I'm about to post my weight on the internet for all the world to see, but my roommate (Autumn-the one who is currently talking very loudly in her sleep) and I have decided we would participate since summer time is coming up.  However, we will be keeping the numbers within these walls!  We said we are making a "lifestyle change" not going on a "diet!"  ha!  We shall see! 

So I might let everyone know how much we are losing each week, but a lady never reveals her weight, right???  Unless, you have major guts like Maggie! haha!  I wish I were that brave!

I told Maggie if this thing goes global, I'm getting some of the profit!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oooh I might participate in this too! But I would never {ever!} post my weight on my blog. haha