Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Survey

1. Wrapping Paper or gift bags: Cute paper with matching ribbon
2. Real or Artificial Tree: fake, but I might consider a real one once I have my own house
3. When do you put up the trees? It's different every year
4. When do you take the trees down? We keep ours up as long as possible.  Usually sometime after New Years
5. Do you like Eggnog? no.
6. Favorite Gift received as a child? It's probably a tie with my jeep, trampoline, My Buddy
7. Hardest person to buy for? My mother.
8. Easiest person to buy for: My grandmother.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I don't personally, but my mom does
10. Mail or email Christmas Cards? none
11. Worst Christmas gift? A pullover my grandmother bought on ebay.  She was trying to be cool and get us some Northface stuff.  When I pulled it out of the box I was laughing hysterically but trying not to cause a seen and hurt her feelings.  The pullover was monogramed with someone else's initials.  It was hilarious!  To this day, she still doesn't know.  I didn't have the heart to tell her.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas.  I love old movies and musicals.  But Christmas Vacation is also up there.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends on when I have money
14. Have you ever re-gifted a present? yes! 
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? all the holiday desserts
16. Lights on the tree? white.  And lots of them!
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Oh Holy Night with Rich Valenta singing it!  (You G-dale people know how amazing this is!) and Mariah Carey "All I Want for Christmas is You."
18. Travel at Christmas or Stay Home? Both 
19. Can name all of Santa's Reindeer? yes
20. Angel on the tree top or star? neither
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or Morning? both.  We choose one for Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? traffic
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Bold and bright ones
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Something that's out of the norm.  I get so sick of the ham and dressing stuff.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? IPOD Dock for my IPOD.  That's the only think I can think of.

No comments: