Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I need some kids of my own..... one day!

I babysat Kaley, Logan, and one of my best friend's little girl a few weeks ago.  I thought I would be the fun one and let them make cookies.  I didn't really think it through enough though.  Those little ball sprinkles are from the devil!  They went everywhere!  Here are some pics that are in random order:

Logan and Addi eating their cookies.

He's taking here on a date.  She doesn't look too impressed!


Addi trying to share a cookie with Logan

This boy melts my heart!



I took Kaley's shirt off to avoid ruining it with blue icing, only to find that she was wearing a bra.  She is obsessed with bras.  She tried to get me to take a picture of just her in her bra, but her pose was a little too provocative! ha!  I told her "girls don't do that."

Look at Logan's smile!



I always put Addi's hair in pigtails when I have her!  I can't resist!  She is so cute!






These next two are her "modeling pics."



He helped himself to some cereal.

Baking/eating the cookies.

Check out Addi's Cowgirl boots!






1 comment:

The Lipman's said...

little miss sas-ma-fras! PRECIOUS! the little bra seriously cracks me up...what a cutie!!