Saturday, April 05, 2008

The Happy and The Sad

I can't believe I am moving in just a few weeks! It's all starting to sink in now!

A few things I am looking forward to about being back home:
1. I will be able to see my family more than just a few times a year.
2. I will be home for my sister's senior year of high school.
3. I am going to get to see my friends for more than just a few hours every few months.
4. I can randomly go to lunch with people from home.
5. Working for student life.
6. Having my dad be there to fix anything that messes up on my car (This doesn't sound like that big of a deal until you have to handle it by yourself. I'm so blessed to have my dad! (and not just for his mechanic skills!)
7. Many of my friends have babies and are getting married...I will get to be a part of these events and more than just seeing pictures!

A few things I will miss about Dallas:
1. The Osborn's
2. The friends I have made here
3. "The Nail Place" (Best pedicures ever!)
4. Studio Movie Grill (You eat dinner while you watch a movie. I love going here!)
5. Getting in my car and only having to drive 10 minutes to get to the mall.
6. Having about 10 different malls I can choose from.
7. The church I have been attending out here.

**These are just a few things I have thought of right off. I know I will be adding more as the time gets closer.

No comments: