Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Look.

If you love my new header you need to check out http://www.littleblackdresscards.com/ !!!! This is a new company that Karley is working for and is the artist for. The website is still under construction, but I'll let everyone know when it is up and running! The cards they have are sooo cute!!!

For those who don't know, or just don't get it...the new blog pic does have meaning. It represents all the places I have lived the past three years (well pretty much my whole life). I wish I could have it represent all the experiences I've had, but that would be way too much.
Basically, the Beale Street and jazz part is from this past summer when I lived in Memphis. The Dallas part is from the past three years when I have been in Dallas and then of course Sweet Home Alabama!

No comments: