Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Saving Money

Just a random thought:
Exactly one week from today I will be picking my mom up from the airport so that we can prepare for our drive back to Birmingham.........

Ok so now the real reason for this post, which isn't going to be a long one....One positive thing (there are many more, but I'm just focusing on the one right now) that is coming from me moving back home is the fact that I will be able to save some money while I am there at first. I'm going to be living back at home, like with my parents (which is something I haven't really done in five years). I'm not sure how long this will last though. Not because I just don't want to live there, but I am really ready to have a place of my own. I think it's just getting that time. I want to be able to decorate and just make my own home. But for now, I'm going to be enjoying the many perks that come from living with your parents.

However, one thing I realized today is that I already have in mind some things I want to buy with the money I am supposed to be saving. I think that's going to be a problem. I really really want to get a nice camera and start learning more about photography. I went with Karley today to take her senior pics and I was inspired. I wish I already had a great camera. In the next few months I hope to get some photography books and start learning more about it. We'll see though!

No comments: