Thursday, January 15, 2009

*Announcement*

Introducing...................


MY NEW ROOMMATE:

This is Autumn.  And very soon we will be living together!  Yea!  Since none of you know who she is, here is a little info:

She went to school at Hayden (where my cousins went).  So I knew who she was, but we had never really talked.  She is a year older than me, but two years ahead in school.  So basically after I moved home, she and I started hanging out.  Then her current roommate, who is also a good friend of mine, got engaged.  Which means she is moving out and I will be moving in!

Autumn' s current roommate, Joy and her fiance, Jeff
(We are in the process of planning her bridal shower so I'm going to have more on that later too!)

We talked about it for a while and I continued to figure out my job situation.  Then the Student Life job came back up and now it's a go!  Joy doesn't get married until March 28, so it will probably be the first of April before I actually move in.  Which is perfect because it gives me a little time to get my stuff together and get some money saved.

I'm super excited and think we will do great as roommates!  We are both crazy party girls and she doesn't mind if I have random guys over all the time!  
Ha!!!! That is totally a joke!!  I'm completely JK-ing!

Anyways, her house is so cute!  It's white with black shutters and a red front door!  It also has a fairly long porch on the front of it, which I love!  I'll get pictures up at some point.  Probably closer to move in day.  For now, I'm trying to get some ideas for my decorating!  I know I'm going to use the bedding and stuff I had in Dallas.  

This (the picture below) is when I first started redecorating my room in Dallas.  So it's pretty plain here, but I have high hopes for my new room!  I'm definitely going to be using my bedding, but I'm going to add more to it.  I'm excited about getting it all done!  I can't wait until I can show pics of the finished product.  But until then, here is a small glimpse at what's to come.

I'm not using those curtains (They were all I could really afford at the time).  My mom has a lady that makes awesome customized curtains for a great price!  If anyone is interested, let me know!  I am also going to do an upholstered head board and make a different bed skirt.

I love this picture!  My friend Charli was in Paris last week and picked me up another print that I'm going to have framed to go with it.  Even though the picture says "The Last Night in Paris,"(or so I've been told!)  it's actually from Hobby Lobby!

This is my awesome chair that the Osborn's gave me for my birthday a few years ago.  I love it!  It's so cute and so comfortable!

Ok, I'm about to leave work and head to dinner with some friends!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Phillips said...

congrats!! That will be so much fun!

The Lipman's said...

how exciting!

ps-LOVE your Paris picture!