Monday, January 12, 2009

New Obsession

The other night we had a girls night dinner at my friend Jill's.  This is what I found on the counter as one of the salad dressing options. 



It's the Olive Garden Salad dressing.  Apparently you can buy it from there.  I had no idea.  So I went today to purchase a bottle of my own.  I thought it would be really expensive because it's from Olive Garden and it's in a nice little glass bottle.  But it was only $4.  Plus some change.  Anyways, I'm now super excited about bringing a salad to lunch everyday!  Thank goodness I don't like a whole lot of dressing, because this stuff isn't fat free!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

They also sell the base for their peach tea! It is great! and I love having it at home, but I didn't know about the salad dressing. I'll be getting me some of that too!