Monday, January 12, 2009

Lots of Randomness

  • Friday night I went to see this:






Sorry it's not a bigger picture.  I loved this movie!  I went with some of my best friends to see it, which made it even better.  If you plan on going to see it, that's the best way to do it! (With your girl friends)  I put it up there with Sweet Home Alabama and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.  It was so funny!

  • The other day I was looking for a certain brand of shoes and ended up finding this link

I really want one of these purses and I'm definitely in need of a new purse.


  • Tonight I am starting this study: 
  • I'm SUPER excited!  I haven't done an actual Bible study in a couple of years, so I'm pumped about this one.  
I have a pretty big announcement coming.  But I'll have to wait until I have more time to write about it.  It has nothing to do with a boy, so those of you who got a little excited, not this time!

Now I'm off to finish some invitations for my friend Joy's Bridal Shower.  They are super cute!  My desk is a disaster so I have to get that cleaned up too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hows the ester bible study.. my roommates and i were thinking about doing it but we wanted to wait and see what some people thtought about it.. facebook me and let me know