Thursday, January 08, 2009

Low Key New Year's

This was probably one of the most low key New Year's I have ever had.  I went to eat with a few friends and then we just hung out at another friend's house until midnight (the people that were there were so random.  People I never imagined I would spend New Year's with).  Midnight basically was something like this:  We were all sitting around talking and a friend walked out and said "it's midnight."  We all looked at each other and at him and then just kept talking.  After that some of the guys did some ghetto fabulous fireworks.  But nothing more exciting than that.  Even though it wasn't anything too exciting it was still a lot of fun. 

Britt, Autumn, Mal, and me eating at Cobb Lane (This is really the only pic I have from the night)

No comments: