Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Changes Coming

I love the picture on the top of my blog, but the background is seriously getting on my nerves!  It has got to change!    My blogging format is a mess!  I would say a "hott mess" but that's not really me.  I never talk like that, but some of you will understand what I'm saying if I speak your language!  Either way, something has got to change because I hate to look at it. 

So be looking for that later on.  I will tell you it won't be anything fancy that you have to pay for :)  I'm not that into my blogging just yet!

The change will not occur today though.  I am trying to put the finishing touches on what I will be speaking on tonight (You can refer to my previous post to see what I'm talking about).  I'm such a last minute person.  Sometimes I apologize for it, but I've just decided that's who I am.  
Now, I do need to work on it sometimes, but for the most part I always get stuff done.  I just majorly stress myself out while doing it. **Side note:  the way I used the word majorly is not really a word.  Just FYI!

So now I'm going to quit procrastinating and get to work!  If I had more time I would go into further detail about what I will be saying tonight, but for now that will have to wait also!  Hopefully I can update on that tomorrow and on Sherri Burgesses.  I'm so excited to hear her speak!

P.S.  I'm getting nervous about tonight so say a prayer if you read this before or around 6:50 central time!


2 comments:

The Lipman's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lipman's said...

Your letter is N! Have fun! :)

How did last night go?!