Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Christmas in Bama

These are just a few pics from our Christmas.  It went by so fast, I don't think I really ever got to enjoy it.  There were so many things I wanted to do (Christmas things like going to look at lights, watching Christmas movies, going to watch Polar Express on the IMAX, etc)  but I just ran out of time. O'Well!  Maybe next year!

Everyone at my Granddaddy's house.  (Warning:  These pics are in such random order!  Sorry if they are hard to follow).
My Granddaddy

I took this on my walk back to the house after the golf cart ran out of gas...

This is at my Grammy's house.  

Little man with his new back pack

After the food was ate and presents were opened

Cassie at home on Christmas morning.  She obviously doesn't want to her picture taken.

Christmas Eve at my Grandddaddy's.  It was so warm outside.  I took Logan for a ride on the golf cart, however it ran out of gas and we had to walk back to the house.

Everyone just relaxing on Christmas Eve.

Mom and Dad

My mother risking her life and letting my little cousin ride her around on his motorcycle.  You could literally hear her yelling from a half mile away.

Cass and my Uncle

Mom, Cass, Kaley, Granddaddy, Uncle

Logan and Kaley opening their gifts

Logan opening his tricycle



My mom's tree.  I love all of her ornaments.

No comments: