Monday, September 14, 2009

Beach Pic.

This is sad, but here is the one decent picture I have from the beach. And I didn't even take it. I stole it off of a friend's Facebook page.

This is at The Red Bar in Seaside (It's right in between Panama City and Destin). They have amazing food! There are only 5 or 6 things on their menu, but I think between all of us we were able to try everything they offered. It was all soooo good! I'm not a big fish person, but there's was amazing! (Or maybe my taste buds have changed and I do like fish now- I'm thinking I should try it again).

It's a fun place to go too. There are kids there, but I wouldn't recommend taking them-It's very crowded and very loud! Expect to wait a while too. But once we ordered, our food was seriously on our table within 10 mins. I guess that's one of the perks of not having that many options.

A picture of some of the girls. When we first got there it was a down pour,
so this is after all of us had been soaked.


No comments: