Thursday, September 03, 2009

Slow day.....

It's been a very slow day at work today, so I've had a lot of time to blog and get some other stuff done.

One thing I've been working on is my packing list. Most of my friends think it's so weird that I make a list of everything I need to pack. But I think it's just necessary! I don't forget anything because I have it all written down. And packing isn't as time consuming because I don't have to think about it. Pretty much everything that goes in my bag will be written on the list. And then I can take the list with me wherever I go and I won't forget anything when I'm coming home. It's pretty smart if you ask me!
FYI: I'm not as OCD as this makes me sound.

Here is my packing list.

But.... since I had a lot of extra time today, I decided to vamp up my list. So here is the new and improved packing list :)
And I saved it to my computer so I can just modify it as need.


(I told you I had a lot of extra time today!)


No comments: