Monday, September 21, 2009

I hate titles.

I feel terrible today. My throat isn't hurting, but it's definitely not feeling normal. My head hurts and I'm scared I am getting sick. Normally if I don't feel well or if I have any type of pain I do not try and keep it to myself. I'm pretty quick to let everyone know. And usually it isn't anything serious, but this isn't me just being a little dramatic. I really do feel strange. Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow and feel better.

My body is a little achy, but I'm thinking it might be because I did this last night:


It was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. The funniest part was that I was doing the video while my roommate laid on the couch watching me. She was my motivator :)

I saw an advertisement for this the other day:
I would love to go! My Grammy used to take me and my two cousins when we were little. We went every single year, but I haven't been in forever. We may try and get a group of girls to go.

Here are some pictures from this past weekend. It was my friend Charli's birthday and another friend of ours. Our celebration was not quite as eventful as it was last year, but it was fun hanging out with everyone.
Autumn and I at Mellow Mushroom for the party

April and I (She is expecting a baby boy, Levi, in December. I'm making her baby shower invitations and I'm super excited about it!)
This is one of the cutest familes ever! Josh and Lauren and their sweet baby, Dillion. They are fairly new to our ministry and God has done a lot in their lives over the past few months. I love them and can't wait to see what else the Lord has in store for their family!
Me and Mal
Dillion
Several weeks ago I got the idea in my head that I wanted my bangs to be shorter. I saw a picture of a friend who had really cute bangs and I wanted some. Every once in a while I go through this phase where I want bangs, but then when I get them I always regret it. They are so annoying and they never look as good on me as they seem to on everyone else. (FYI: I had real full out bangs until 9th grade! haha! It was a big deal when I let them grow out!)
So one day I just decided that I would cut them myself. I was kinda in the middle of an "emotional moment" and decided that bangs might make me feel better. Um... they did for about 5 mins and then I remembered how annoying they are and I was over them. So for the past few weeks I've pretty much worn them pulled back every day. Hopefully they will be grown out very soon.
Here is a random picture of me at the beach with the shorter bangs. This is pretty much the only time I have worn them down since I cut them.
Ok, I'm leaving work now and heading to bunko.

1 comment:

The Haines said...

Your bangs are so adorable and look great on you. I go through the same phases with them...but they never look right on me! oh the hair drama..it never ends!