Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Bored.

So I have looked at every possible website I can and the phones at work are dead...... I think that means it's time to go home!  I've refreshed my facebook page like 50x.  That's pretty sad.

It's such a pretty day today!  I want to be outside in it!  I'm off work tomorrow and Friday.  I am so excited!  I pretty much shut down about 12 today because I feel like it's the weekend.

I still haven't moved.  I have had zero spare time.  Hopefully that's what I will accomplish while I'm off.  

Still haven't finished my Alabama taxes.  I'm so glad I wasn't called to be an accountant.  

30 more minutes.....

I woke up this morning feeling a little sickly..... I'm hoping it's just allergies.  

I just took a walk around the office to pass some time.   It only lasted 4 minutes.

Easter is Sunday.  I don't think I will be purchasing a new dress this year.  I didn't get one last year either.  I have a dress I bought this past summer for Lindsey and Ryan's rehearsal dinner.  I got it at Banana Republic and I think I've only wore it one other time.  So I do believe that will be my outfit of choice for Sunday.  We are having Easter at my aunt and uncles house.  They have a large pond behind their house, and my grandmother has already informed me that we will be having a contest to see who can catch the largest fish.  I hope money is involved :)

Ok, 12 mins left to this long, loooonnnngggg day!  That's enough time for me to get my stuff together and then go home!  Yea!




No comments: