Monday, April 20, 2009

Nervous!

I may be getting my hair cut 8 inches tomorrow.......

I was going to do Locks of Love, but Pantene has a similar program.  Locks of Love is 10 inches but Pantene is only 8.  

I'm nervous!  I guess we will see what I end up doing tomorrow!  

I couldn't find a ruler so I just printed one off the internet.  8 inches isn't as much as I thought.  So it looks like it's probably a go.

Sorry I'm being so self absorbed right now :)  

On a more non-selfish/non-materialistic note:  My dad left Saturday for Nicaragua.  This is probably like his 15th time to go in the past 10 years or so.  
Say a prayer for him and the rest of the team that's over there.  

2 comments:

The Haines said...

How great...I tried to do Locks of Love after my luxurious pregnancy mane grew in, but then it all fell out! Those patients will be so thrilled to get your beautiful hair. Before I knew your name, I referred to you as the girl with the amazing hair! haha!

Amber said...

Only you would print a ruler off the internet to measure your hair! Love you!