Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hair today, gone tomorrow....

Well, I finally did it.  I cut my hair.  I was so nervous, but just told her to do it before I change my mind.  

I was talking to a friend afterwards and telling her that it was shorter than I had really wanted it to be.  Her response:  "Well at least you still have hair." [Unlike the people with cancer that I will be sending my hair to].  Wow, so true and such a punch in the gut.  Girls are so consumed with our hair.  

Anyways, here are the pictures.  I forgot to take a real before pic, so this will have to do.

Before:

After:

P.S.  I've been running everyday after work this week.  And yes, I know it's only been 2 days :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!! It is super cute Pelf!

The Haines said...

LOVE IT!! of course, your hair could never look anything but great!

Vicki said...

That looks great! You have such wonderful hair anyway!

Maggie said...

Looks great! Good job running! I can't seem to do it!

Phillips said...

LOVE IT!!! I think you look great!!

The Lipman's said...

cute cute cute!