Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm terrible at creative titles!

To start with, I am updating my blog look.  I love it, but it needs some color.  

This morning I was talking to a friend at work.  She just received a phone call from a job in Nashville that she really wants.  The excitement she felt when she got off of the phone..... I was a little jealous.  It reminded me of how I felt when I received a phone call about moving to Dallas, or the call I got about going to Memphis for the summer, or when I figured out I wanted to apply for the job at Student Life and move back to Birmingham.

As much as I hate the unknown, I love the excitement that comes when you begin a new journey.  I absolutely love living back in Birmingham.  I love that I was able to spend Easter with my family this year.  I love that I have been home to hang out with my friends whenever I want.  I love that I can attend all of my sister's events for her senior year.  I love that I am involved in a ministry with people my own age........

......but at the same time, I love the idea of packing up and moving somewhere else.  And getting out of my comfort zone.  And just experiencing new stuff.

So what does that mean?  I have no idea.   **I don't think it means I am supposed to move to Seattle----Amy.  Or to Vancouver ----Sara ;)

I was asked again today what I am doing with my life..... I still don't know.  

More Randomness:  So this time last year, I was taking care of this mess...... my closets back in Dallas.  I was cleaning and packing them getting ready to make the move back to B'ham.    It seems like so long ago, but really not that long ago. --->Does that even make sense?!?!

These are terrible, I know!  The good news is, the doors closed and no one ever knew what it looked like behind them :)
This was the pile of clothes I put in the guest room as I cleaned them out.

I started this book yesterday.  I heard it was a slow start.  They weren't lying.  But I'm sticking with it.




No comments: