Wednesday, April 01, 2009

You might be out of shape if....

....you go and run one day and your entire body hurts for several days after.

Muscles that I didn't realize you use to run are hurting right now. I guess that's my sign that I need to work out more. 

Other randomness:
-I really want to go on an over seas mission trip.  I haven't been on one in almost four years and that makes me really sad.  Hopefully this summer I will be able to go.  Unfortunately, it's not free to go and do mission work like that.

-I think I'm going to start moving my stuff out on Saturday.  If I have time.  Which could be an issue.  
I still do not have a bed yet, but hopefully I'll be getting that taken care of soon.  I'm hoping to get my dad to build me a bed that looks very similar to this.  
This bed has rounded edges on the sides of the headboard, and I don't want that.  But I love it!

I found the curtains I want.  They are at Pier 1.  I will have two windows but I think I can get away with buying two panels and then cutting them in half to have four (they are the ones that are bigger than the average size).  My mom can do all that stuff, which is going to help!

I just have no patience when it comes to this stuff. I want it all done, right now.  I don't like having to buy stuff a little at a time.  

-Cassie's prom is Friday.  I love her dress!  Can't wait to show pictures.

-Amber Kirk, I think you should start a blog.  Like writing on it!!  And a lot of you people have been slackers on updating!

That's all for now.  I'm going to lunch.  It's 1:43PM.  I wish I could tell you all about what I saw yesterday when I went to lunch.  But it would cause me to type words that aren't appropriate!  So, I'll have to tell you individually on the phone.  ha!


5 comments:

Maggie said...

You have peaked my curiousity ( I don't think that is correct spelling)! I want to know what you saw yesterday at lunch!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA Brit I know exactly what you mean when you say you have muscles hurting that you didn't know you used----it gets better the next time!

Oh that bed is SUPER CUTE!!!!

Vicki said...

You go, girl! Get after Amber about blogging! It is great therapy!

Common Threads said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Okay Britt...you can now officially check out www.kirkhome.blogspot.com! I finished my blog just for you...WOOT WOOT!